I was excited to get my Bulu Box, but the products left me a little disappointed. I’m a bit jaded on these boxes lately, and the selection I received didn’t help:
- UrgentRX Aches & Pains: I originally thought this tiny foil packet was a sample of a Ben Gay-type rub. It is not. It is something you ingest. I will stick to Advil.
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts: I’m a bit nervous about trying these. I mean, I know they can’t possibly have THC, but it’s a little bit on the crunchy side for me.
- New Body Nutrition Passiontone: Also apprehensive. And because I have the sense of humor of a 12-year-old boy, I couldn’t help but giggle at one of the ingredients (Horny Goat Weed).
- Garden of Life RAW Protein: This might be worth trying. It’s vegan, gluten, dairy, and soy free. I usually take whey protein after a hard workout.
- Kare-N-Herbs Tranquility Kare: Well, the spelling bothers the grammar nerd in me. It’s supposed to relax me and help me with insomnia, but that’s why I have Advil PM.