I’m very excited about my first StrideBox, a monthly subscription box full of goodies for runners. Like all the other boxes I’ve reviewed, I paid for this one myself. If you want to watch the video, you can, but it was shot on my iPad because I was so tired and not great quality as a result. Here’s what I got:
- Kay’s Naturals Cereal. This is protein-packed cereal that looks absolutely delicious. It’s honey almond flavored.
- Energems. These are peanut butter chocolate energy bite things. Caffeine makes me happy, and I run better when I’m caffeinated.
- Smarty Pants Gummy Vitamins for Adults. Since each packet is just one serving, StrideBox put two in there. These vitamins have Omega-3 and Vitamin D.
- Cardio Strong Fitness Beverage. It’s orange-flavored powder that you mix into your water bottle. Since it has no caffeine, this leads me to believe it’s a post-workout beverage.
- Epic Bar – Turkey, Almond, Cranberry. This was so delicious. So far, it’s the only thing I’ve eaten or tried from the box because I can’t resist turkey jerky-type items. This was like Thanksgiving packed into a bar.
- Joshua Tree Healing Salve. This is an organic unscented salve for cuts and scrapes and dry skin. I’m excited to try it this winter, when my skin will be very dry.
- Joshua Tree Natural Lip Balm. It’s apple cider flavored with an SPF of 15. Definitely an awesome goodie to find in my box.
- Light-up thingie. This little red light looks like it could be worn as a ring or clipped to my admittedly uncool fanny pack that I wear on runs to hold emergency items. It looks like it would be great for pre-dawn runs.
- Stickers. StrideBox threw in three small stickers that say “Keep Calm and Run On.” Super-cute. Love them. That’s all I have to say about that.