So there’s that, my Instagram shot of my StrideBox for December 2013, which contained an awesome sticker that said “Running is my sunshine.” And it’s very appropriate, seeing as how winter is definitely here, making the skies very gray and snowy and depressing.
Anyhow, here’s what my StrideBox contained:
- Perfect Fuel Chocolate – Endurance Bar
- NOW Manuka Honey Newton All-Natural Snack Bar – This looks delicious, and I can’t wait to try it.
- CytoMax Energy Drops – Sport Chews – I’m going to start training for my first half-marathon in a few weeks, and I’m looking forward to experimenting with different energy chews and such during training to find just the right balance.
- Achiva Energy Drink – interesting.
- Vitalyte Electrolyte Replacement Drink
- GU Energy Gel – Peppermint Stick. That sounds tasty and great for a holiday run. Hmmm.
- Puracyn – Wound & Skin Care. You spray this on your wounds. It’s alcohol- and antibiotic- and steroid-free.
- Reflective Shoelaces, perfect for pre-dawn runs
It’s definitely a cool box, and once again I’m impressed with StrideBox. This box was purchased with my own money; I received no promotional consideration.