Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I’m finally unboxing my March 2014 StrideBox and posting the video and my usual brief StrideBox review. Here are the goodies I received:
- Honey Stinger Protein Bar – Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond. Looks like an awesome post-run snack. I’m bringing it with me to the St. Patrick’s Day 10K this weekend.
- Hylands – Bioplasma Sport With Electrolytes. This supposedly instantly dissolves on your tongue.
- Lenny & Larry’s – Fit Protein Brownie. I think this is going in my bag for after my half marathon. Eeek! Less than two weeks away!
- Fluid – Recovery Drink Mix – Chocolate Wave. Will try this tomorrow after doing 3 miles at goal pace.
- Skin Strong – Slather Anti Chafing Cream. Where was this when I was developing my giant foot blister?
- GU Energy – Electrolyte Brew – Lemon Lime
- GU Energy – Energy Gel – Salted Caramel. Ooooh, 20mg of caffeine! Just like my beloved Vanilla Bean GU.
- Stash Sports – Lace Locker. My laces actually don’t come untied, so maybe I’ll give this to a lucky runner in my life who needs a little reinforcement.
And, of course, the box included a sticker, this one reading “Lucky Runner.” I do feel like a lucky runner, especially since this time last year I was finishing up physical therapy for a knee injury. Overall, another good box from StrideBox. Video below.
Help me stop diabetes! I’m running my first half marathon on March 30, 2014 to raise money for the American Diabetes Association. Donate here and save lives: http://tinyurl.com/