Sadly, my video got corrupted, so I don’t have an unboxing video StrideBox review for you. I do have a screen shot of the unboxing, however:
Of note, there was no little card in the box to explain what I got in this month’s box. I liked the “spring forward” sticker holding the tissue together. That was cute.
Here’s what was in there:
- NOW Cranberry, Peanut & Almond Trail Bar: This gluten-free bar was delicious! I really enjoyed how it was a little sweet and a little salty.
- Quest Cravings Protein Peanut Butter Cups. You can’t put something like this in my StrideBox without me scarfing it down almost immediately. Which I did. Unfortunately I was not impressed: the peanut butter tasted chalky, the chocolate was too bitter, and these left a sickly-sweet aftertaste in my mouth. (Hence, why there is no link to buy them.)
- Black stretchy waist pack. This pack fits my phone and looks like it will be relatively bounce-free. There’s also a second pouch that could hold my GU or a snack for longer runs.
- Achiva Native Energy Chia Seed & Dehydrated Coconut Water Native Energy Beans. These come with 20 mg of caffeine and are intriguing.
- Cytomax Sports Performance Drink, Tropical Fruit. This pre- and during-workout mix gets poured into your water bottle.
- Huma Chia Energy Gel. I got the blueberry flavor, and I’ll give it a shot on my next long run.
- Zipfizz Healthy Energy Mix. These fruit punch-flavored tabs go in your water as a pre-workout drink.
- Sticker: Run. Smile. Repeat. I can get behind that sentiment.