Is that me reviewing my StrideBox not too long after receipt? Yup. I got my StrideBox last week, and the theme is Run Free. Today I am not running free because my left hamstring is weeping. But I am thrilled about my July StrideBox, and here’s the rundown and my review:
- Champion Naturals – Invigorate Workout Sports Drink: It’s to be used before, during, or after a workout, and ginseng, sustamine, and electrolytes are supposed to keep you going.
- Honey Stinger – Organic Waffle – Gingersnap: YUM! I tried this, and I loved the taste. It’s slightly crispy, slightly chewy, and has a nice hint of ginger to it.
- GU Energy Gel – Salted Watermelon: I love GU, but I do not like salted watermelon. I felt like it was too salty and didn’t have enough watermelon flavor. If you like salty, you’ll love this.
- Bonk Breaker – Bonk Bites – Blueberry Oat: These really do have a delicious blueberry flavor. I ate it as a snack, but it would be perfect for a marathon-training run, too. I will have to remember to ask Santa for these for my stocking. They’re soft and delicious and small enough to fit in my FlipBelt.
- 2Toms – Sport Shield – Anti-Chafe: This is a towelette, and I will try it while I’m training for my next half marathon.
|Wait, what’s this?|
Oh, look! Nestled in the pretty blue paper is a hydration bottle that says, “Good Runs Make Better Days” – YAY!
The bottle has some goodies, too:
- Zym Electrolyte Tablets – Grape: Add to your water for electrolytes and my best friend, caffeine.
- CocoGo – Grape & Raspberry-Passion: I tried the Grape and loved it. This coconut water adds electrolytes and is really tasty.
- Nuun – Lemon Lime & Tri-Berry: More electrolytes! I haven’t tried these either.