I still like makeup, so I decided to give ipsy another chance. I was really psyched about the lip gloss.
|Street Style means hand lotion?|
- The customary cute ipsy pouch
- Pacifica Waterproof Eye Pencil – Gun Metal, which didn’t really show up much when I applied it
- Crown Brush Crease Duet Brush, which is nice, but I don’t need another makeup brush
- Luxury Hand Cream by Mitchell and Peach – it smells quite nice and seems to go on smoothly. I do like having small sizes of hand cream to keep in my purse.
- Nourish Organic Face Cleanser – Moisturizing Cream Cucumber And Watercress – another nice-smelling product, which will be nice to try once winter hits and my skin begs for moisture
- Cailyn Cosmetics Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss – 08 Love Affair – this is seriously the best of the haul. It’s a gorgeous reddish lip gloss, and I do like it an awful lot.
Just the value of the lip gloss alone makes this ipsy bag worth it! I was going to unsubscribe, but next month holds the promise of eye makeup to play with. So let’s give it another month and hope for some more makeup!