Oh, ipsy. I was so excited when I saw my pretty, sparkly pink envelope on my doorstep. I wish I could find that email that lured me back in with the promise of eye makeup to play with in my October Glam Bag so I could post a screenshot. From the looks of it, I was going to get some seriously cool loot. But alas, just one eyeshadow was in there. Welcome to the October 2014 ipsy Glam Bag review.
|The October ipsy Glam Bag|
So there’s some cool stuff in here:
- skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths – I love having these on hand for post-workouts and lazy evenings when the idea of splashing water on my face is too much. Well done, ipsy.
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick (Cappuccino) – I admit that this is a trifecta of uselessness for me. I don’t like lipstick very much; I really don’t like matte lipstick (my 90s grunge makeup days are long gone); and the brown tone does nothing for me. It went on ok, but I’m not a huge fan. It’s being nudged toward the wastebasket, sadly.
- Doll 10 H2Glo Highlighter in Champagne – This has a creamy texture and would be a nice touch on nights out on cheekbones.
- Jesse’s Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eye Shadow in Rosemary Frost – I do like lavender, and this is a pretty color.
- Figs & Rouge Mango Mandarin Hand Cream – Another hand cream, always welcome as we head toward winter.