My StrideBox review is a little late this month, but for good reason. StrideBox had a little problem with the HoneyMaxx drink mix getting all over everything and making it all sticky. I emailed them, and because StrideBox is awesome, they sent me a fresh box by priority mail with no sticky residue! Their customer service rocks.
|StrideBox is my running homie.|
As always, it was a pretty awesome haul:
- Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix Matcha + Lemons: It’s a new flavor from Skratch labs, and this powder, which you add to water, has a little bit of caffeine in it. It looks delicious.
- HoneyMaxx Orange: I’m sure this will taste delicious when mixed with water. It’s all natural and uses honey as its carb source, and the sticky residue on my original StrideBox did taste good. I’ll have to stick it in my water bottle on a long run.
- Bonk Breaker High Protein Bar: I had this in Cookies & Cream, and oh my goodness was it tasty! It did not taste very much like a protein bar at all, and it has 13 grams of protein and a gazillion grams of deliciousness.
- Barnana Organic Coconut Chewy Banana Bites: I was taken aback by the brown color of these banana bites, but they were surprisingly good. They’re vegan and high in potassium and make a very tasty snack.
- Honey Stinger Organic Energy Gel, Chocolate: These puppies have 32 mg of caffeine. I meant to take it on my long run on Saturday but completely forgot. The caffeine comes from green tea extract.
- Probar Bolt Organic Energy Chews, Berry Blast: Electrolytes, B vitamins, and caffeine – that sounds like a winning combo to me!
- BottleBand: I got a plain blue one of these, which turns a basic water bottle into something much easier to hold while you’re running. This is a fantastic idea for traveling! Instead of bringing my special bottle, I can just grab any water bottle and hold it on my run.