Brown leaves and gray skies must mean it’s time for another seasonal Influenster VoxBox, the Moda VoxBox. This box contained some great items for both beauty and health:
- Rimmel London – Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara: I’m really excited to try this mascara. I loved the Rimmel Retro Glam I received last time, and I’m all about thick, full lashes.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick: Influenster sent me this lipstick in Red Alert, a bright, glam red. I plan to test it out soon. I don’t normally wear lipstick (usually lip gloss or lip balm or my beloved Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick), so this will be fun to try.
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner: This product is sheer genius. It’s a clear lip liner that keeps lipstick from bleeding out into the area around your lips, and because it’s colorless, there isn’t that gross lip liner outline on your lips when your lipstick wears off. I’m going to test it out with the Red Alert lipstick.
- Puffs Softpack: I might have mentioned cold and flu season bearing down, which of course means plenty of sneezing and runny noses. As a mom, I’m always running out of tissues in my car. This Softpack from Puffs is easier to stuff into a glove box than a box of tissues.
- Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion: Dry hand season has begun, too. Running outdoors and tearing off my gloves when I overheat doesn’t help. I’m going to take the 7-day challenge, which will be on my YouTube channel.
- Resource Natural Spring Water: I’ve actually tested this out, and I’ll write a separate review of it.
- Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa: Ok, maybe this isn’t health or beauty, but it’s a nice treat on a cold evening. As a bonus, it’s made with just five ingredients.
- Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask: Dry hair is also a problem for me, particularly since I have long hair. I’m looking forward to testing out the Hair Food and seeing if it makes a difference.
*Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster in exchange for testing and honestly reviewing them. Views are my own.