|November StrideBox: Just Go!|
It’s another chilly New England morning, and running through the path in the park meant running on a golden carpet of leaves. Still, 31 degrees or not, I’m going to just go, as the sticker in my November StrideBox suggested. As usual, StrideBox packed a box full of awesome goodies for runners:
- Runa Tea – I love tea. There is nothing more relaxing (or energizing) than sitting down with a cup of tea. StrideBox sent a sampler with the traditional, cinnamon lemongrass, mint, and ginger citrus guayusa teas from Runa. They smell great!
- Run Gum – Performance Gum – Fruit and Mint – This gum was developed by Olympian Nick Symmonds and coach Sam Lapray, and it packs in caffeine, taurine, and B vitamins. It sounds like Red Bull in a chewy little package.
- Promax LS Lower Sugar Protein Bar, Chocolate Mint – I’m all for a protein bar with reduced sugar and more fiber. In my travel bag it goes!
- Sword – Performance Hydration Drink – The selling point of Sword is that it only has six natural ingredients and is easy to digest. We’ll see how that goes during my next long run.
- GU Chomps Energy Chews, Black Cherry – I do love new chomp flavors, although we all know that I prefer my GU in a gel.
- PowerBar PowerGel, Orange Dream – And speaking of gels! This one doesn’t have caffeine, but I’ll bet it tastes like a creamsicle.
- StrideBox – Safety – Light-Up Armband – You know this is going to get a ton of use! It’s winter, and even during the day, it’s gray and people aren’t paying attention to runners on the road. Maybe with this, they’ll snap out of their texting trances.