The November ipsy Glam Bag’s theme was “Girl Meets Glitter,” but the only glitter I got was in the form of the makeup bag included every month. There were a couple good things worth trying, but a lot of disappointment, which makes my decision to cancel ipsy (yet again!) much easier. Of note, everything except the eye shadow base was travel size.
|Where’s the glitter?|
- Skincare by SeaRx Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Be A Bombshell Eye Base Makeup, Submissive
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Antiaging Waterproof Concealer (Neutral Medium) – The color was too dark for my skin, sadly.
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hairspray – It’s sulfate-free and infused with keratin for volume and shine, but it’s also yet another travel size hairspray that I don’t need.
- Lip Gloss by Starlooks in Guilty Pleasure – A teeny size, and pinkish, and not really my kind of lip gloss.