Lift. That’s how I fill in the blank on the December 2014 StrideBox label. Eat, sleep, run, and lift. And lift heavy.
So here’s what came in my December StrideBox (aka my last StrideBox for now):
- Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator, Apple Berry – I’m curious about trying this after a run – maybe that will be on my list of things to sip after my next long, hard run when I need some recovery.
- Bpi FunnBar Protein Candy Chews Tropical Berry – What a fun way to get protein! 150 calories and 15g of protein come in one bar, and they’re gluten-free, too.
- Clif Bar Spiced Pumpkin Pie – I squealed with glee at this. I love Clif Bars.
- goChia! – Chia Booster Drink Mix – Not as excited about this. I have a ton of drink mixes I haven’t tried.
- Hammer Gel – Nocciola (Hazelnut – Chocolate) – Now this could be awesome. It looks like a Nutella energy gel. (Slips it into pocket for next long run.)
- On the Go – Sports Towels – Revive & Unscented – Being smelly is not fun. Willing to give these a shot after my next tough sweat session.
- Reflective Shoe Laces – I was on the fence about keeping StrideBox. I do love the goodies, but I have quite a stockpile of drink mixes. And finally, reflective shoe laces – I’ve been getting StrideBox for a little over a year, and once you start repeating goodies, it’s time to part ways.
Thank you, StrideBox, for some awesome running-related samples and for introducing me to some cool new gels and snacks. I’ll always think of you fondly.