I’m giving Bulu Box another shot, although I’m not very excited about this box once I open it. Here’s the haul:
- A Bulu Box wristband. Bright orange, not cute, not really something I’m digging at all. Even the hashtag #WinTheDay doesn’t do it for me.
- SPORTea: This is supposed to be a viable alternative to energy drinks. Fair enough; I’ll give it a shot.
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides: This drink powder is supposed to give me stronger hair, skin, and nails. It’s unflavored, and it’s pure collagen peptides.
- Zestra: I’m blushing wildly.
- Brode Electrolyte Vitamins: Supposedly these are more convenient than sports drinks and good for hangover prevention (um, I’m a teetotaler) and helping with jet lag. Allegedly they also help with workout endurance. We’ll see about that.
- Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter: This is the ONLY thing I was actually excited to receive, because I love peanut butter.
- Sleepy Beans: Ok, maybe these are good too. I’m also an insomniac, and these contain melatonin, GABA, and 5HTP.
Overall? Meh. I’m not overly impressed.