I’m late to the party because my middle name should actually be Procrastination. So here we go, no more excuses!
- Hey 2015, it’s me, Christine. You know, from Run Out of the Box?
- This year I would like to run a 1:45 half marathon, start training to qualify for Boston, and step into a box – a CrossFit box.
- It would also be super duper awesome if I also did some traveling this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because I’m not getting any younger.
- The thing I am looking forward to most this year is my daddy-daughter trip.
- I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning, which is a desire to be my best to help me get up, get running/lifting/working and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
- Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is that I’m too sleepy and I have used it to get out of doing early morning runs and workouts on more than several occasions.
- I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to be friends with the treadmill.
- Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the cat in the middle of the night, I’ll still get my tail out of bed.
- I will stop blaming the kids for eating the rest of the chocolate when everyone knows it was really me.
- My stretch marks are not the reason I make excuses. I will show my stretch marks who’s boss this year and get my run on.
- I know that a cardio class is better than lounging around doing nothing.
- I will reward myself by getting myself more tasty Isagenix treats.
- No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a jazzy open back tank from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean, and sweetly scented I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking cleans in new Capri-me 3/4 Legging from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my strength with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next half marathon race with Sasquatch Racing.
Ready? Instead of tagging three people, I’m going to ask you to do this voluntarily! Comment with a link to your blog if you’re ready for a #NoExcuses 2015!