I’ve decided to take a leap. No, I’m not going skydiving; the thought of that still makes me want to simultaneously throw up and wet my pants. Since 2015 is the year of Doing, I want to get back into a yoga practice to calm me, even if it’s a very small practice. To kick off the Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge (which I’m posting to my Instagram account, so if you want to see what happens when a not-very-bendy runner tries yoga, it’s a great account to follow), I’m posting a fun Mad Lib, courtesy of Sweat Pink. Yoga is actually a perfect complement to running, and I definitely need to bring it back as part of my routine. I’ve already gotten started; I did some nurturing yoga last night before bed, and I did five minutes of poses after resistance training.
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is_chanting, even though I know that’s not what yoga is about. Yoga nurtures (verb) me and makes me feel restored (adjective).
- That’s why I am SO excited (adjective) to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to savasana (yoga pose) my way to a more relaxed (adjective) and serene (adjective) 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is getting into poses. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to face/ conquer / achieve / find my inner Gumby (same challenge / or be creative!).
- My favorite place to yoga is my basement (noun) because it is so quiet (adj).
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best bow pose (yoga pose or other creative pose):
|Bow pose. Not very bendy.|
- I tag anyone who wants to do this!
- I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey.
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/