My first reaction to the February 2015 Bulu Box was relief: I’m so glad this one is my last, and upon opening it, my initial reaction proved to be correct.
- Dollar Shots Club: I’m basically staring at one of those energy shots packed with caffeine that you find at the checkout at a gas station. You know, the ones that make people jittery.
- Met-Rx ISO 20 Gels, Fruit Punch, 4.3 Ounce: 20 grams of protein in a fruit punch-flavored gel, perfect for post-workout. Now this is what I’d expect in a Bulu Box!
- Cellucor C4 Extreme Pre-workout W/NO3, Green Apple: Another item I’d expect to see in a Bulu Box! Even better, there are two servings in this little pouch.
- Vita Perk: I got two samples of Vita Perk – one vanilla and one energy with extra B vitamins and guarana. You’re supposed to add it to your morning joe for an extra kick.
- Balance Bar Bare, Mixed Berry Nut: Yes! A gluten-free, non-GMO healthy nibble.
Verdict: Three items I’m excited about, one I’m not, and one that might be interesting. But there was no card and the tissue was ripped and water-damaged. Really, Bulu Box?