It might be hard to believe, especially with all the snow on the East coast, but spring is just two weeks away. It’s a good time to start thinking about getting outdoors and moving around – and start a new challenge.
Wholesale Point, a woman-owned provider of healthcare products at below-retail prices, is sponsoring the exclusive Run Out of the Box Spring Into Spring Challenge to start moving, and the winner receives a nifty new BMI scale.
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out this form. The first 25 to enter get a free pedometer to track their steps. If you’re not one of the first 25, you can still get this pedometer for 50% off – I’ll email you the coupon.
- Follow me on Instagram (not required, but helpful!) and like the Run Out of the Box Facebook page (also not required, but also helpful).
- Visit and like the Wholesale Point Facebook page.
- Challenge begins on March 23. That hopefully will be enough time for everyone to get their pedometers.
- Take 100,000 steps and photograph your pedometer once you’re done. That means, if you take 10,000 steps a day, you’ll reach 100,000 by April 1.
- Upload your 100,000 step challenge photo to Instagram, tag me (@cparizo), and use the hashtag #WPStepChallenge. Or, if you’d prefer, upload the photo to the Run Out of the Box Facebook page.
- The first person to upload their challenge photo wins this sleek scale: