Right now, I’m craving a snack. In particular, I’m craving a Quest Bar. The kind folks over at Quest Nutrition sent me this booty to review, and after I tried every single one in the box, I am now dreaming of getting more as soon as I am moved into my new home.
- Chocolate Brownie was a huge hit. It tasted like a slightly drier version of a real brownie, but without the gluten and a lot more protein.
- Peanut Butter Supreme definitely satisfied my peanut butter craving nicely and had some little bits of peanuts to make it crunchy.
- Strawberry Cheesecake had a lot of strawberry flavor but didn’t really taste like cheesecake. I don’t think Blanche, Dorothy, Rose, and Sophia would entirely approve.
- White Chocolate Raspberry was very raspberry delicious and had some good white chocolate chunks in there.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough actually did taste like I was eating a roll of cookie dough. Hey, if I’m going to cheat, I might as well cheat clean.’
- S’mores is the ultimate dessert. There are actual chocolate chunks and graham cracker crumbs in this Quest Bar, no fire or marshmallow roasting required.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter disappointed me only a little. It was a tiny bit chalky, but it’s hard for any company to make a good chocolate peanut butter protein bar. Quest Nutrition avoided the aftertaste, thankfully.
- Cookies & Cream was absolutely delicious. It’s been a long time since I’ve eaten an Oreo, but this Quest Bar seemed to do a good job providing a reasonable facsimile.
- Apple Pie tasted like the apple pie I remember. There were even little chunks of dried apples and what tasted like crust (but was gluten-free!)