The August Fabletics collection made me a little crazy.
Ok, it made me a LOT crazy. Like, I wanted to buy every single thing crazy. The graffiti print, the wavy print, even the capris with the plastic accents on the side were all calling my name. And we’re not even at the mesh tanks, post-workout pullover, and the perfect casual dress for fall. I’ll try to go from left to right and talk about the two tops at the top of the pic at the end.
- Andora dress: This is a little out of my comfort zone, but it might be the piece that sends me down the slippery athleisure slope, moreso than the Brook tee and Bristol short (and other assorted Fabletics t-shirts that I wear with jeans or shorts). It’s a soft French terry dress that looks incredibly adorable with capris or leggings and Vans or ankle boots. I ordered my capri size, and it skims nicely over my body. I can also see myself wearing it as a beach coverup.
- Salar crops, graffiti print: I love, love, love these crops. I love them so much that I wore them to CrossFit, even though it’s been 80 degrees with 90 percent humidity around here. They stay in place, don’t show box floor dirt, and are super-comfortable. And I can’t get over how awesome the print is.
- Salar capris, wavy print: I love the print because it’s not basic black AND will not show box floor dirt – very important for get-ups and burpees. I haven’t yet worn these to work out, but they fit like my other Salar capris.
- Wade top: I haven’t yet worn this either, but it feels very moisture-wicking. The mesh detailing looks like it will keep me cool, and it will look incredibly cute over my black Ayni sports bra.
- Adrian shorts, wavy print: I was anxious about trying these shorts; I love the Suva IIs for running. But I would say these are just as good, if not better! I wouldn’t get them in a light/dark combo (the back is solid colored), but this wavy print is on-point. I wore them for a 5K, and no chafing, weird bunching, or other problems presented themselves. And the mesh liner was very breathable.
- Rayna crop: Gray hides box dirt, the plastic strips along the side add flair, and these also stay up and flex with me nicely during WODs. I wore these for a sandbag workout (getups, squats, sandbag carry) with the Mesa tank (right above the gray Rayna crops). Both performed great, but unfortunately, the Rayna crop did show sweat. It’s not a flattering look, if you know what I mean.
- Mesa tank: Yes, the performance was great for a cotton tank, and the mesh on the back is ultra-cute. But the sizing, like the Aventura tanks, is off, but not quite as much. I will say with the Aventuras that I’ve had to send the pink one back; it was HUGE in an XS. The Mesa tank wasn’t quite as extreme, but it did fit looser than expected.
- Tennyson pullover (light gray, above the graffiti crops and wavy capris): So soft, so cozy, so perfect for post-run or post-WOD when I want to cover up and wear something dry on the way home. Quite simply, I love it, and I’d also wear it with skinny jeans and Chucks as a casual top (there goes that slippery slope again).
Browse your personalized picks ready on the 1st of the month. Complete outfits start at just $49.95
SKIP BY THE 5TH
Make a purchase or log into your account to “Skip the Month” by the 5th and you will not be charged. If you do not shop or skip by the 5th, your credit card will be charged $49.95 (1 membership credit) on the 6th until you cancel. Skip as many months as you’d like – you may still shop after skipping the month. Each credit can be redeemed toward 1 outfit – use it to shop anytime.•
You may cancel your membership at any time. To cancel, call our Member Services team at 1-844-Fabletics (1-844-322-5384)
* New members who join the VIP Membership program this month do not have to shop or skip until the following month.
(Emphasis is mine.)