I was offered the opportunity to review Bulu Box as part of my Sweat Pink ambassadorship. In exchange for my honest opinion, the folks at Bulu Box sent me the weight loss box. It’s not quite what I would have chosen for myself (weight loss is not my goal). But there were some interesting products nonetheless.
The official description of Bulu Box states that it’s a health, nutrition, and weight loss discovery box with four to five premium samples, enough for you to decide if the product is right for you. Mine came with these four samples:
- Quest Protein Powder – Peanut Butter: You can’t not like Quest. It’s so tasty and packs in the protein. It’s the main ingredient for an awesome post-workout shake. You can also bake with it, too, instead of using flour. The Bulu Box had two, so there’s definitely enough packets to try to decide I like it.
- Yerba Prima Daily Fiber Formula: This fiber powder is sugar free and sweetened with stevia, which is good. It’s supposed to help with digestion and, ahem, keep things moving. There was only one packet in here, so I couldn’t say whether or not this consistently works. What I can say is that it’s got a similar flavor to every other fiber powder I’ve had.
- Movit Energy Gummies – Citrus: I’m kind of wondering how these fit into a weight loss box, but as a runner, I’m not complaining. These gummies are like GU Chomps and have guarana, CoQ10, and folic acid. And they’re reasonably tasty, too.
- Mediterra Bars – Sundried Tomato & Basil: This is not nightshade-free, but I ate it. For science. And I’m probably going to get my Italian card revoked, but I actually don’t like sundried tomatoes that much anymore. This was a tasty, savory bar, and I’d recommend it if you like the taste of sundried tomatoes.
- Earth’s Care Anti-Itch Cream: This was included as a lifestyle bonus, not part of the actual box. Considering the size and ferocity of Texas mosquitoes, this was very, very welcome. I look like I’ve been used as target practice for the elite Mosquito Special Forces. Fortunately this dulls the itching.