First, I’m going to say that I received absolutely no incentives for this Super Gains Pack review. I subscribed, and this is a 100 percent honest, unbiased opinion.
Now, that said, this is quite possibly the best fitness subscription box I’ve received to date. (Maybe even the best subscription box ever.) Super Gains Pack provides 8-10 supplement samples, plus a full-size protein or nutrition bar. There’s even an insert with a high-protein snack recipe, a meal recipe, and a new workout move.
So, in this Super Gains pack, I got:
- MET-Rx Colossal Brownie Super Chocolate Fudge Bar, 100 Gram: It disappeared quickly. This was the full-size protein bar, and it was delicious.
- Labrada Nutrition Super Charge Preworkout Advanced Pump Endurance Formula, Fruit Punch: Super Gains Pack sent over a bag with several servings, so it’s definitely not your average sample.
- 360CUT 360STIM, Maximum Strength Concentration/Focus and Alertness Formula: Next big editing project? Writing marathon? Got it.
- Species Nutrition Isolyze Ice Cream Supplement, Vanilla: I usually try these protein packs before bed. This one will be no exception.
- Cutler Nutrition Legend Pre-Workout Energy Formula, Berry Splash: Super Gains Pack sent a small canister. Again, I’m impressed with the company’s samples.
- BPI Sports ISO HD Whey Protein Isolate and Hydrolysate, Vanilla Cookie
- Nubreed Nutrition Helix BCAA Supplement, Fruit Punch
- NutraBio Super Carb, Raspberry Lemonade: Looks like something to try on my next long run! I really don’t want to bonk again.
- 360CUT 360Sport Instantized BCAA and MCT Oil Formula, Mango
- ProSupps Ps Pure Whey Protein, Campfire Marshmallow
- Metabolic Nutrition MuscLean Strawberry Milkshake: I did try this, and the flavor wasn’t bad.
- Bodylogix Caffeine Maximum Potency 200mg Tablets: Have you ever watched Beavis and Butt-head, when Beavis does Cornholio? I have a feeling this is what these caffeine pills would do to me. “I am Cornholio! Are you threatening me?!”
- Buff Bake – Protein Nut Butter Gluten Free Peanut Butter – Red Velvet: I am sheepishly admitting to eating this right out of the packet. So. Good.
- Whey Clean: This is for cleaning those smelly shaker bottles. You pour it in like you would protein powder, add water, and shake.
- Catalyst Pre-Workout by Momentum Nutrition
- Steel N.O. Matrix, Fruit Punch: Another pre-workout.
- BPI Sports Burn XS: This is a weight loss pill, and I will not be taking it. I need to lose weight like I need more workout capris. Which is to say, I don’t.
- Core Nutritionals MRP Full-Spectrum Meal Replacement, Snickerdoodle: Where do they come up with all these flavors? I’m actually a tiny bit afraid!
Overall, Super Gains Pack is a great way to try new supplements. As with any box, there will be a few that will just not ever be tried. But it’s worth it to give Super Gains Pack a shot – in your first order, you also get a really cool shaker bottle.