Sunday was my last New England half marathon for the foreseeable future, since we’re relocating to warmer climes. I picked the Amica Iron Horse Half Marathon in Simsbury, CT, and I found out a bunch of people I knew were doing it. Needless to say, I wanted to go out with a bang.
- Saturday lunch: Chicken burrito with guacamole, black beans, rice
- Saturday snack: trail mix
- Saturday dinner: tofu and veggie stir fry with brown rice
- Saturday bedtime snack: vanilla pudding and banana
- Sunday, 2 hours before the gun: PB&J on sprouted grain bread
- Sunday, 1 hour to go: banana
|Two loops of fun.|