I know, it’s not even Halloween yet. But before you know it, you’ll be putting away your pumpkin decorations and shopping for the winter holidays. I’ve created this guide of the top fitness gifts under $25 to give you a head start – whether you’re one of those early bird shoppers or a last-minute kind of person. (In that case, bookmark this page and come back later to find the perfect gifts for fitness lovers!)
Now, without further ado, here are the top fitness gifts to give this year, in no particular order.
This post about the top gifts for fitness lovers contains affiliate links, which means I receive a percentage of the sale. This is at no cost to you, and because of my relationship with ProSource Fitness, you can actually save money (15%) by using the coupon code “THEBOXFIT” at checkout.
- Yoga mats are always a thoughtful gift for your favorite new yogi, and they come in so many beautiful colors. I love this gorgeous green Mandala yoga mat with a 3/16″ thickness.
- A yoga towel is not only perfect for mopping up sweat during an intense heated vinyasa class, but it can also be used as a booster to modify some poses.
- Because your favorite yogi needs a way to carry a mat to and from class, you could also buy a yoga mat carrying sling. This is a perfect stocking stuffer – and it doubles as a yoga strap for challenging poses.
- Maybe you have a friend that does a lot of weightlifting or CrossFit. Knee sleeves will help support their joints during tough movements.
- CrossFitters often rip their hands on pull-up bars. Gymnastic grips are a great fitness gift under $25 to help prevent that pain.
- For those that travel a lot, a set of loop resistance bands are easy to pack and let them keep up their fitness regimen on the road, even in a small hotel room or a guest room.
- Tube resistance bands are also a great fitness gift for traveling fitness friends. As of press time, these cost $25.99, but you can save 15% with the code RUNBOX15, making them come in under budget.
- Speed ropes are also a great fitness gift under $25. These speed ropes are great for your fitness friends with home gyms or your CrossFit friends.
- For your list recipients working on their agility, this agility ladder is a valuable addition to their home gym.
- Of course, those that work and play hard will have sore muscles. A foam roller is the perfect tool for them to roll away stress and soreness.
- Do they already foam roll? A massage stick roller will help get into those tough to reach spots for more targeted muscle relief.
Need more ideas for gifts for fitness lovers? Check out my Gift Guides, and keep coming back as I update them with the best fitness gifts this season!